Physical Therapy Services
Get assessed and treated by a licensed physical therapist for any orthopedic or neurological condition or diagnosis. We utilize manual therapy techniques, consisting primarily of craniosacral therapy and myofascial release. Additional programs such as stretching, strengthening, postural alignment and education (pre/post surgical and pain management) are included as needed or requested. Goal of treatment is to relieve pain, improve flexibility and muscle strength, and restore function.
Conditions we treat are:
We accept the following insurances:
Out of pocket cost is $80 per 45 minute session.
Physical therapy evaluation locates the source of the dysfunction. We apply both traditional and alternative techniques that differ from the standard physical therapy approach: a mixture of myofascial release, craniosacral therapy, and mobilization. Additional techniques such as stretching and gentle stabilization exercises are also prescribed as needed. We also offer programs on balance, posture, pre/post operation education, and gait training. You will be educated of the nature of your condition, and on ways to help heal yourself.
Treatment is focused on the whole system: head, neck, spine/spinal cord, pelvis, and extremities. Most of the session involves gentle holding of areas where body is restricted. Clients may or may not be aware of the subtle sensations that are produced during the work, but the experience tends to be a generalized relaxation of the body and a feeling of well-being. Results reported include relief of pain and recovery in mobility and function. Additionally, clients can learn how to access their own inner body contact, that can reveal unconscious processes that may be contributing to their issues.
This treatment approach is popular with most of our clients who suffer from chronic pain, and that is because the treatment is so deeply relaxing while restoring energy. We consider the cause of their pain, which is due to old injuries, motor vehicle accidents, traumas, concussions, and sprains/strains.
Goals / Other Effects
Somatic Experiencing Sessions
Learn how to deepen into body sensations, to enhance inner movement of mind-body and growth of true self.
$60/session (45 minutes)
Individual Coaching Sessions.
Awaken inherent power through expansion of consciousness - increasing self awareness.
Work with your body and nervous system, as a system of flow and intelligence.
Align to truer self: learn to shift thoughts and beliefs for great flow and health.
Improve emotional strength and capacity.
$60/session (45 minutes)
Learn how to become more conscious and mindful in daily life.
Tap into our intelligence, by increasing flow of energy.
Group support, coaching and sharing.
Meditation and awareness practices.
April 27th - Energy Medicine Principles
May 11th - Alexander Technique
June 15th - Manifestation
July 13th - Healing Class
August 12th - EFT
September (TBD) - Nutrition
* Physical body structure: physical realm
* Our will (energy) in life, through body: subtle realm
* Our nervous system's function to "pipe" our energy
* Our consciousness and vibration of thought energy
* Stress and powerlessness in life
* Effects in our physical body (pain, symptoms)
* Healing and awakening our inherent power
Our physical body's energy system. Our nervous system functions as an electrical system, to move our energy through our body and into life.
Body is part of the physical realm: made up of denser energy, a lower frequency, of form and structure.
Spine is considered our central core connection, to our source flow, or the greater source realm.
Invisible, unconscious, energetic forces, are always flowing through, coming from past, and making up our view of reality of the life we are in today.
Subtle realm of energy. Larger dimension of life and is the subtle energy field around us.Unseen world of our thoughts, emotions, and body sensations.
Our will, or life energy, runs from our source connection (known as divine), through the nervous system, or the wiring system of our body.
Our chakras are spinning vortexes of energy that contains energy of our our innate intelligence, or consciousness.
Root chakra - about our belonging here on earth. Sacral chakra is our creative capacity. Solar plexus is our healthy power to manifest life. Heart chakra gives us ability to feel our self and others for more connection. Throat is for our expression. Third eye gives us insight and perception. Crown is our connection to the higher dimension of soul, or higher realm of intelligence.
In body, the nervous system is a piping system of tubular cables, throughout body. Works on electrical currents, to regulate our life energy. It gives us certain capacities to navigate life.
It is the engine of our energy system: starts it up and keeps it going and then stops it and relaxes it. Contracts our energy, called our sympathetic drive and relaxes it, called parasympathetic response.
This important phase function, gives us the ability to release and ground our energy after our daily stressors.
20% of our awareness is conscious and 80% is the unconscious energy of our human past. It is like unconscious patches in our visual field, filtering our perception.
Created through human conditioning and our upbringing (what we are taught and what experiences we had). Also created from our ancestoral past: what they saw and traumas they endured all impact us uncx today. It is active in us in the body, affecting us again and again, on deeper levels.
Society teaches us separation/victim cx, which is based in non-truth and fear. We develop shame-based identities, which are not reflective of who we really are.
We perceive reality through these mental and emotional filters, so this distorted perception of reality, will determine how we react or respond to life. This will then determine how our energy will flow in life for us and in our bodies. A healthy body has good, open flow.
Thoughts. Lower frequency are heavier in vibration and weaker charge due to it disconnected nature. Beliefs based in fear-based feelings of scarcity, victim-blame reactivity and judgement consciousness. Confusion exists in these disconnected states: too dark, so not enough light in the mind to see.
Can speak mixed messages, or non-truthful statements, and thoughts tends to be inaccurate and illogical about life experiences.
Thoughts of higher frequency are lighter in vibration and have stronger change due to its connected nature, so keeps us charged. Beliefs based in feeling of abundance, capacity to be responsive and is accepting of circumstances.
Connected state, tendency to be clear - can speak clear messages, which are more truthful, honest about where you are at and can stay related and open to others during difficulties. So there is enough awareness of light in difficult moments.
Our disconnection. When our childhood needs didn’t get met through neglect, being controlled, traumatized, etc, then we had to become disconnected to protect our self.
Shadow realm. Since most not had deeper needs met as fully and consistently as possible, many feeling alone, unloved, hurt, insecure with self and unsafe at the deeper levels. When these experiences happen, our inner child part can feel alone, isolated, excluded, hurt, unloved, numb, and distrustful. Likely has repressed grief due to sense of loss. We are shameful of self, angry, and stuck in guilt and worry energy. The existence of this deeper unconscious realm, keeps our energy stuck in protection mode.
* Nervous system goes through fight or flight reactions so activates body’s natural protective contraction. Flight energy is when still trying to get away. Fight energy - stuck in anger/fear - still need to fight back, to regain our power. Energy needs (still waiting) to complete itself in order to really relax into peace. These emotions are continually held as a tension within the deeper body layers of our body structure.
* When we never got through the pain of our past developmental experiences, never received the proper re-establishment needed for safety and feeling connected to or loved. Heart gets restricted due to ongoing protection (numb to our deeper feelings). Gut and jaw clenched on deeper uncx layers.
* Younger parts of us, get stuck in emotional states of pain, frozen in time. Keeps us out of present moment. Stays deep within us, contracted, on deeper, unconscious levels, in fear and no support.
* These younger parts will always needs protection, so no ability to relax. They have no voice and a weak grounding of body (lack stability and safety). Their perceptual awareness became reduced, fixed filtered. So live and see life through altered, split reality, with underlying fear, anger and shame. Parts still trying to gain attention. Not in synch with true self.
* Adult mindset stuck in habitual, repetitive, negative, thinking patterns that reflect this on deeper levels and continue to attract fears. Stuck in anxiety and worry trying to take care of parts.
* Lack confident in self and abilities to get things done. Insecure with self, not in our creative flow. Can't see or hear clearly, so lack capacities for understanding. Less ability to be coherent to self. Less ability to stay full present in feeling awareness to process emotions.
* Lack ability to be coherent to others. Lack capacities of a deeper listening, difficulty staying attuned to others. Can’t give space for others to land and really understanding where they are coming from. Lack ability to see in deeper way, for clarity.
* Lack ability to handle stress and to participate in life in an open, mature way. During stressful moments, we get pulled into our reactivity of what happened to us in the past (regress to prior levels of development). Time when we never had enough personal time and space, to develop capacity to process energy of experiences, to get to know self, gain skills, and grow up fully.
Stress on the body. When we hit stress, our energy automatically contracts away from present moment (resists, protect/avoids). Our unresolved fear automatically prevents us from having any choice in the stress.
* Go into disconnection, where our energy is frozen, and our source supply is cut. Visual field impaired (less awareness and clarity), so less understanding and less capacities for change.
* Become reactive to the world/others during conflict, by closing self off. Have difficulty resolving conflicts. Focused on survival mechanisms instead.
* We defend, deny and censor our expression. Our messages we send to others, are mixed because lack clarity of self.
* We reject others perspectives and stick to our perspectives that are based in cynicism, hate, fault, blame, victim.
* We are constantly resisting life (thought patterns) and stay moving, with too little feeling awareness (can’t/won’t feel). We can’t feel sensations or feel safe in our body, so don’t ground energy.
System holding. Body’s system become stuck in time past so no longer open to the flow of life. Our energy is held in body as spasm/tension (clogs). Our experiences repeat, symptoms develop.
* Body stuck in fight or flight responses. System is struggling to relax because of too much resistance, so has to compensate. System can’t contain energy, so has less strength/reserves, and energy drains, dissipates; energy field weakens.
* NS gets stuck in this dysregulated state, of hyperactivity and avoidance, with minimal capacities of restoring flow.
* Body lacks stability and grounding. Fears cause body to stay in constricted/flow remains blocked.
* Body weighed down by baggage of past. Less flexible. Difficulty compensating. System too overloaded, hyperactive/stressed. Body lacks physical body connection and communication, due to incoherence that happens, between brain and body (heart/emotions). Symptoms and illness occur.
* Pressure builds. Body needs to move energy (breath) to release pressure and evolve [something needs to change]. Crisis or events naturally get created (intelligence of system to relieve pressure of stuckness, to ultimately, restore flow state.
Mind. Unaware of how we really feel. Automatically resist tension because stuck in victim mentality. Can’t relieve pressure with uncomfortable situation. Energy spills out instead with our drama.
Current chronic problems. We stay in our heads, perpetuating old beliefs and compensations. Mind energy becomes fragmented, reduced, rigid, stagnate, toxic and stubborn. Use old programs to resolve current problems.
* Keeps our energy pulled away from ground. Leaves us feeling confused, conflicted, stuck, depleted, stressed, anxious. Addictions cause us to engage in excessive activity and movement. Keeps us distracted, discharges our energy in unhealthy ways.
* Stay moving and reactive, with too little emotional or feeling awareness and physical grounding in body. Can’t feel safe.
* Drives our mental tension further. Anxious thoughts and anger snowball. Always trying to get away from “negative” energy. Rigid body-mind structure of fixed energy, consequently resists change/healing possibility (stuck in past patterns).
* Our uncx denial of our resistance, and lack of inner connection and personal space, limits our ability to release energy. Get stuck and don’t know how to work through it, so avoid dealing with difficulty.Stay in old patterns where we give power away (don’t create conflict).
* Reduction in growth of our power, leads to chronic frustration, anger, increasing anxiety of unsafe circumstances of life in world and limited sense of self.
* Limits our access to our innate intelligence for insights, creativity and other possibilities, and ability to evolve. Stuck in sameness. Can’t restore body or change circumstances. Experiences recur.